The SAP Cloud Platform is the development, extension and integration solution of choice when it comes to implementing innovations in enterprise environments in an agile and reliable manner. It makes technologies such as IoT, Blockchain or Machine Learning quickly usable for new application scenarios and integrates them seamlessly into existing landscapes.
But how can developers transform their specific requirements into concrete applications? How can existing SAP MES applications be integrated into an existing IoT environment? Find your solution on one of the Hack2Sol. Each Hack2Sol offers participants the opportunity to develop directly on the SAP Coud Platform, accompanied by experts and in close exchange with other participants.
- Hack2Sol stands for Hack-to-Solution, an exclusive hackathon where you take your prototype home with you after five days.
- Hack2Sol is a Speed POC+ where you get to know the possibilities of the SAP Cloud Platform and develop your first application as a prototype, based on the submission of your individual Use Case.
- Hack2Sol contains 3 phases: Preparation, Hackathon and Iteration.
- In the preparation phase you have to submit an individual use case, please use the provided template. You send the completed template with the application case to us and we check in cooperation with our experts whether your desired application is feasible in the time. Furthermore, you must nominate a team of 2 to 3 persons and ensure their availability.
- In the hackathon phase, each customer develops his chosen solution in an SAP Cloud Platform Developer Account (not productive). The development work is therefore carried out by your team itself and a sustainable transfer of knowledge is ensured.
- In the iteration phase, we support you in promoting the prototype internally and implementing it as a pilot in your company. The decision for a real operation only takes place in this phase.
Apply for a Hack2Sol and bring your own specific Use Case. This will be realized in the Bootcamp together - directly on the SAP Cloud Platform.
The next Hack2Sol dates are:
- 13 to 17 May 2019 in Schwerin
A maximum of 5 teams consisting of groups of 2 to 3 persons (developer + use case manager) will participate. In addition to the participants, SAP Cloud Platform experts are on site to provide the best solutions for your use case.
A Hack2Sol goes over five days in which your Use Case is developed. We use Xcode, REST API, OData API and if necessary Java. After the Hackathon you will present your results to a jury. Your developed solution on the SAP Cloud Platform will remain available for you even after the event.
You work directly on the SAP Cloud Platform and develop your own application based on the application you bring with you. The small number of participants enables an exclusive format with sustainable knowledge transfer.