The Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) is a cloud-based system for process analysis and provides optimization recommendations. Based on process mining technology, end-to-end processes in the company are continuously analyzed and checked for weaknesses using artificial intelligence (AI). In addition, automation solutions support the process or perform steps automatically.
Software used in the company, such as an ERP, MES or WMS, logs activities performed including time stamps. Celonis uses these so-called event logs to create a digital process twin (process discovery).
Along this twin, various key figures can be collected and in-depth analyses can be performed. A new level of transparency is created. This enables a lively system of key performance indicators along the entire value chain (end-to-end processes) and the systematic identification of optimization potential.
Furthermore, target and actual processes can be compared (conformance checking). Deviations are automatically detected, quantified and highlighted.
Based on machine learning, Celonis automatically recommends measures that improve process behavior. This is done by showing which inefficiencies have the greatest impact on the defined KPIs (Root Cause Analysis).
Celonis supports the daily process execution. On the one hand, process steps can be automated (action flows). On the other hand, Celonis can recommend necessary activities to employees (action engine).
- High degree of transparency along end-to-end processes
- Simple data connection of complex, heterogeneous process landscapes
- Potential for process optimization is tracked down to a very granular level
- Provides data basis for other optimization activities (CIP, idea management, projects)
- Volatile key figures can be explained by deep transparency
- Process execution closer to the target process, supported by automation