Gives immediate insight into product batch genealogies
SAP Global Batch Traceability (SAP GBT) allows you to completely trace tracked objects, for example, a batch, across both SAP systems and non-SAP systems. In the event of a recall or withdrawal, SAP GBT ensures the timely compliance with legal reporting timelines. Furthermore, it helps you to minimize cost and corporate risk exposure. You can also analyze multiple objects, for example, batches, in one run.
SAP GBT allows you to identify tracked objects, for example, batches that must be investigated due to a product complaint. You can search for batches across systems by using available attributes, and then SAP GBT displays a global batch traceability network, either as a table or a graphic.
- Provide transparency of and traceability across your internal and external production network, including subcontracting processes not connected to SAP ERP
- Effectively drive holds, withdrawals, and recalls, aid product-issue root-cause analysis, and immediately identify affected bad batch stock
- Minimize product issue–related costs
- Facilitate compliance with regulatory reporting deadlines
- Contain corporate liabilities relating to product batch issues
- Protect your customer
- Protect your brand
SAP Global Batch Traceability