Self Service Composition Environment (SSCE) is a robust and lean standard-based platform to create, design, configure, and display dashboards based on your needs. SSCE is a powerful drag and drop environment in SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) to create dashboards.
- Create dashboards using any SAP MII content (Query Templates, Display Templates, MDO/KPI Objects, and Resource Files), UI elements, and tags from Plant Information Catalog
- Configure the selected objects. The selected tags from Plant Information Catalog (PIC) can be positioned on images. For the selected tag, you can configure colors, graphics, and icons when the conditions match. A tag trend (line chart) is displayed when you move a tag to an empty cell on SSCE.
- Display using different layouts of SSCE
- Save the created dashboard for later use
- Customize the created dashboard by adding the saved content to the navigation tree
- Use the saved dashboards to share information
- Preview the created dashboard with either static or live images
- Secure your dashboards by assigning roles
SAP SSCE Drag & Drop Demo
Examples for SAP SSCE Dashboards
SSCE Dashboard example Andon Board
SSCE Dashboard example plant overview
SSCE Dashboard example pareto analysis
Asset Monitoring with SAP SSCE Dashboard