SAP REO is the cloud-based scheduling and shift planning tool within the SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Execution that enables production managers and production controllers to control and monitor events on the shop floor. First, the gaps in order scheduling are filled automatically and AI-supported via auto-dispatching in order to minimize downtimes.
For example, the following are considered:
- Employees with required qualifications
- Work schedules with throughput and set-up times
- Plant & resource capacities and their statuses
The production or shift manager can then make final adjustments and optimizations directly on the shop floor with the help of graphic planning support. In this way, local expert knowledge and unexpected events such as the failure of machines or employees can be reacted to flexibly and effectively. People can therefore always have the last word.
A Gantt chart overview helps to quickly visualize and identify availabilities and problems, and to resolve them directly in this view. The changes are immediately incorporated into the production plan at short notice and the staff affected are informed about the changes.
The Dispatching and Monitoring app offers the following functions:
- Effective dispatching and monitoring of events on the shop floor
- Comprehensive information coverage on resource utilization and the current production situation through a detailed notification concept
- Visual representation of operations and orders with high priority
- Assignment or reassignment of operations or balancing of resource utilization
- Automatic scheduling of operations
- Creation of the staff-related shift plan
- Plan employee availability
- Schedule available production resources
SAP REO ist Bestandteil der SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud und kann nahtlos mit dem SAP Cloud MES Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Execution (SAP DMCe) eingesetzt werden. Ein weiterer Anwendungsfall ist als Einzellösung aus der Cloud, um ein bestehendes On-Premise MES SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) intelligent zu ergänzen.