SAP DMCe Training
Using practical examples in a training system, you will learn about typical use cases and functions in the context of discrete manufacturing. In addition, you will learn which standard interfaces are available.
Users from production-related areas (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT) who already use SAP DMC or are planning to use it and want to learn more about the software's range of functions.
- Core objectives and benefits of SAP DMCe
- Activities and objects in SAP DMCe
- Serialized and order-based manufacturing, including for order execution, work instructions, data capture, process interlock, real-time production change, defect handling, qualifications, component traceability
- Maintain master and transactional data
- Performing assembly on a manual workstation
- Automation of production processes (using Production Process Designer)
- Overview of existing standard interfaces (store floor integration via SAP PCo, ERP integration via Cloud Integration)
- Configuration of user interfaces (Production Operator Dashboards)
- Configuration of simple system settings (e.g. user defined data)
- DMCe Standard Reports
Basic knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
Basic knowledge in manufacturing processes
3 days of 8 hours each
This course provides comprehensive basic knowledge of production control and execution with SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Execution (SAP DMCe). Using practical examples in a training system, participants learn typical use cases and functions of SAP DMCe in discrete manufacturing. In addition, participants learn how SAP DMCe can be integrated with an SAP ERP system via standard interfaces.
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
Training can take place online/remote, on-site, or in our classrooms. There is the possibility to address customer specific questions.
12.600,- EUR for 6 participants, excl. travel expenses, each additional participant + 800,- EUR) for a closed course.
3.850,- EUR per participant for an open course.
- IT Services & Training
- SAP DMCe