SAP ME / SAPMEINT Training
The training will provide you with comprehensive basic knowledge of production control and management using SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME). Based on practical examples in a training system, you will be acquainted with typical use cases and functions of SAP Manufacturing Execution in discrete production. You will also learn how to integrate SAP ME into a SAP ERP system via standard interfaces (SAP MEINT). The training will enable you to work in a production environment using SAP ME and to adjust complex SAP ME settings yourself.
- Production-related users (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT), who already use SAP ME / MEINT or are planning to do so and wish to learn more about the range of functions of the software.
- Core objectives and benefits of SAP ME Serialized and query-based production, including for order execution, work instructions, data acquisition, process locking, real-time production change, error management, qualifications, component traceability
- Activities and objects in SAP ME
- Maintenance of master and movement data in SAP ME
- Commissioning on a manual work center
- Configuration of User Interfaces (Production operator dashboards)
- Configuration of simple system settings (e.g. user-defined data)
- SAP ME standard reports
- SAP ERP-ME integration using SAPMEINT
Basic knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Basic knowledge of production processes
4 days, 8 hours each
This course provides comprehensive basic knowledge of production control and execution with SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME). Using practical examples in a training system, participants learn typical use cases and functions of SAP ME in discrete manufacturing. In addition, participants learn how SAP ME can be integrated with an SAP ERP system via standard interfaces. Participants receive a certificate upon completion.
In this training, you will work with SAP ME 15.1. The training can be held both on-site and in our training rooms. There will be an opportunity to address customer-specific questions.
Request a non-binding offer now.
- SAP ME