SAP MII Training
In this training, you will learn to integrate the shop floor via the MES system to the SAP ERP using SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). You will receive an overview of typical application areas of SAP MII, learn how vertical integration is accomplished, as well as how to manage the most important functions of SAP MII. Using practical examples, you will acquire the necessary basic knowledge to implement the connection of the shop floor and MES systems to the ERP level.
Technical users (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT), who already use SAP MII or plan to do so and wish to learn more about the range of functions of the software.
- General introduction of SAP MII Basic objects, functions and navigation in SAP MII
- Familiarization with SAP MII using an end-to-end use case
- Loading movement data and sending replies between SAP ERP, SAP MII and SAP PCo
- Transactions, query – and display templates
- Creation of individualized dashboards using SAP Self Service Composition Environment (SAP SSCE)
- Overview of selected administrative functions, e.g. user administration, data source configuration Useful tips (Plant Information Catalogue, NetWeaver)
- Basic knowledge of production processes
- Basic technical understanding
- Basic programming knowledge helpful
4 days, 8 hours each
In this course, participants learn how to connect the automation level (shop floor) via the MES level to SAP ERP with the help of SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). You will get an overview of typical application areas of SAP MII and get to know the handling and important functions of SAP MII. Participants receive a certificate upon completion.
In this training, you will work with SAP MII 15.4. The training can be held online / remote, on-site and in our training rooms. There will be an opportunity to address customer-specific questions.
12.600,- EUR for 6 participants, excl. travel expenses, each additional participant + 800,- EUR)
Request a non-binding offer now.
- IT Services & Training
- SAP MII
- SAP PCo