SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) Education
In this training, you will learn to integrate the shop floor via the MES system to the SAP ERP using SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). You will receive an overview of typical application areas of SAP MII, learn how vertical integration is accomplished, as well as how to manage the most important functions of SAP MII.
Using practical examples, you will acquire the necessary basic knowledge to implement the connection of the shop floor and MES systems to the ERP level.
Technical users (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT), who already use SAP MII or plan to do so and wish to learn more about the range of functions of the software.
- Basic knowledge of production processes
- Basic technical understanding
- Basic programming knowledge helpful
- General introduction of SAP MII
- Basic objects, functions and navigation in SAP MII
- Familiarization with SAP MII using an end-to-end use case
- Loading movement data and sending replies between SAP ERP, SAP MII and SAP PCo
- Transactions, query – and display templates
- Creation of individualized dashboards using SAP Self Service Composition Environment (SAP SSCE)
- Overview of selected administrative functions, e.g. user administration, data source configuration
- Useful tips (Plant Information Catalogue, NetWeaver)
4 days, 8 hours each
In this training, you will work with SAP MII 15.0. The training can be held both on-site and in our training rooms. There will be an opportunity to address customer-specific questions. Using practical examples, you will acquire the necessary basic knowledge to implement the connection of the shop floor and MES systems to the ERP level.