Produce data driven with minimal costs
- Machines break down or are unavailable on an unscheduled basis
- "Executive order" that must be completed immediately
- Gut feeling cannot be supported with data and facts
- High WIP inventories need space and tie up capital
- Customer needs the parts faster or complains about the quality
- High number of variants multiplies costs
As a production manager, you want to understand where the problems are in production, maintain control and be able to make statements even with a lot of unpredictability, keep costs under control and, above all, meet the production plan.
Digitization can make visible these "hidden" costs that have remained under the radar until now because they are not usually recorded and evaluated.
We help production managers to establish efficient production by making the entire value creation process transparent through digitalization.
Contact us to find out how we can also make your production more efficient.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in setting up efficient production:
- Together, we create transparency in processes,
- transparency in asset utilization and
- Transparency in material flows
However, transparency alone is not enough; intelligent networking and evaluation of the acquired data is required to derive insights and recommendations for action.
- Measure: Collect data
- Knowledge: Understanding data
- Act: Use data