Respond proactively to volatile market needs
- Increasing complexity in production due to frequent product adaptations
- Ever smaller batch sizes lead to more "information search"
- Employees on the line must be trained constantly
- Customers and market create volatile demand, so production planning must become more flexible
Through worker guidance (right information at the right time and control of the process), we provide a way for workers to see the new information online and be alerted to adjustments. This leads to a high quality with simultaneous possibilities of product changes.
Through real-time feedback from customer data (ERP data, requirements) and plant feedback, we offer a possibility to react to changes on the store floor at short notice and to proactively influence e.g. personnel planning.
Through plant standards and the digitalization of processes, we are able to provide plants with production-relevant data. Dynamically influence material flows to respond to changes.
Digital and end-to-end processes along the value chain make you more flexible and robust to respond to constantly changing market and customer requirements.
We help production managers build flexible production by providing information on demand through digitization, standardization and linking of processes, plants and employees.
Contact us to find out how we can also make your production more flexible.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in building a flexible production:
- By supporting you to be able to produce a variant-rich and competitive product portfolio in a process-safe manner
- Being able to serve volatile customer requirements and
- Digitize and automate processes