Responsiveness to changed product portfolio
- Increasing product variance, volatile customer requirements, shortage of skilled workers and outdated machinery force you to make adjustments
- Due to the use of various IT systems, information procurement for important decisions is complex and distributed
- The plant structure on the store floor is currently rather line-oriented and can only be adapted to new requirements to a limited extent.
By digitizing processes, plants, products and consolidating the resulting data, we enable structured use of the data for recommendations for action or automated decision-making processes on how to produce in the factory of the future. Modern technology such as blockchain, among others, documents the binding decisions.
The target image for the production of the future is a modular factory, independent of lines and cycle times.
We help production managers build modular production by rethinking store floor systems, using digitized processes, assets and products to support, execute and digitize decisions.
Contact us to learn how we can make your production more modular, too.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in an adaptive production setup:
- Identification of the maturity level of the necessary elements.
- Design thinking about the needs and functionality of the factory of the future
- Creation of an action and implementation plan to achieve the goal using agile approaches via sub-projects,
- Accompanying change management in order to bring all participants along on the way to the factory of the future