For a people-centered and resource-conserving factory
- What carbon footprint does our product leave behind?
- How can we produce in a more resource-friendly way, e.g. by avoiding waste and rejects?
- How can we produce in a climate-neutral way?
- Do our processes focus on people?
- Can sustainability pay off or perhaps even open up new business models?
Sustainability is a social consensus and therefore no longer a competitive advantage, but a prerequisite for continuing to be relevant in the long term.
Digitization and the intelligent evaluation of production data form the basis for manufacturing products efficiently, flexibly and sustainably for successful market positioning in the future,
We help companies to build sustainable production to support the ongoing trend of sustainability in action and to open up new optimization and business areas.
The digitalization of products and production processes makes it possible to generate relevant data and KPIs. This data and KPIs can be used to perform optimizations in own product, production network, but also to transparently share the information with customers / interested parties.
Contact us to find out how together we can also make your production more sustainable.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in setting up sustainable production:
- Elaboration of relevant sustainability aspects
- Definition, measurement and presentation of relevant KPIs
- Process analysis / process mining to uncover resource inefficiencies
- Implement process safety and establish quality processes for waste prevention
- Develop new business models based on sustainability