Make product information more easily available to your customers
- Handover: With delivery to your B2B end customers, the handover of relevant product information is decentralized across multiple channels.
- Actuality: Important updates about the product reach your customers with too much effort.
- Inquiries: Your service repeatedly receives the same requests for product information from your customer's employees.
- Findability: The production information is very extensive and your customers have difficulty finding suitable information quickly.
A digital B2B product portal enables your customers to obtain all information from a single source. With a cloud-based "digital twin" of your product, your customers have access to product-specific documents and can rely on the latest status. In addition, you can actively inform your customers about product updates.
In the long run, a digital product portal serves customer loyalty, as you make the use and maintenance of your products easier and more intimate for your customers.
We help your customer service to provide information such as technical specifications or documents individually for each product to your end customers by setting up a customer portal with the digital twins.
Our colleague Anne Huber is at your disposal for a first consultation.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in your B2B product portal development:
- Conceptual design of the portal based on your product specifications, e.g. in the area of plant engineering or lot size 1.
- Implementing the IT architecture on a cloud basis
- Integration of product information
- Go-live and support