Support your customers as a full-service provider with pay-per-X business models
- Investment costs: the acquisition of new products poses significant financial challenges for your customers.
- Service: Your company wants to see itself not only as a producer, but also as a service provider.
- Infrastructure: The required processes & structures still have to be created.
- Architecture: For a successful transformation, your company needs the establishment of a suitably designed IT architecture.
We help you to develop new pay-per-x business models by systematically working out and implementing the business processes and the necessary IT architecture with all parties involved.
The result is business processes and the necessary IT infrastructure to be able to offer its own products as a subscription model.
Our colleague Anne Huber is available for an initial consultation.
Use pay-per-X business models to differentiate yourself in the market beyond your hardware and make it easier for your customers to invest in and use your products. Benefit from more direct customer interaction in service and learn more about the usage scenarios of your products to make attractive up-/cross-selling offers to your customers.
We at Trebing + Himstedt have been developing and implementing digitization in discrete manufacturing from A to Z since 1992. From brainstorming in workshops, implementation, provision of the system landscape to training, we accompany our customers in their sustainable digital transformation.
How we can support you in your setup of pay-per-X business models:
- Potential analysis of your current business models and processes
- Implementing the IT architecture on a cloud basis
- Connection of your products
- Go-live and support